Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Why, HELLO there!

It's been two weeks since I last posted here. Election Year Burnout, plus "real life" taking precedence. I'll be away for quite a few more days, but I promise to return soon. Although I will continue to bring up important political topics (as they arise, or as they move/prompt me), I will tend to post in more varied fields ranging from issues of faith and family, film reviews and music interests, general commentary on society and culture, and other oddities and levity.

I'll be back soon... I promise.

In the meantime, for general political day-to-day discussions I'd highly suggest Hugh Hewitt, Capt. Ed, and PowerLine. For the GWOT, definitely read the Belmont Club. For news headlines commentary, Betsy's Page. And, for faith and society topics, I'd recommend Mark Shea and Gerard's "Blogs for Lovers".

All links can be found to the right. Enjoy! ---->

No comments: