Wednesday, August 31, 2005

ARRRGH!!!!.... just got a rent increase notice!

Frell!!! I know my rent rate is relatively low, and I've been bracing for this notice for the last six months. The increase goes into effect December 1st. Just before Christmas. Very classy of the landlord, huh? An 8+% increase, too. It sucks, especially given that I've have some major problems in the apt for quite a long time. And the new manager has been aware of those issues for a full year (when she first came on board). I stapled to my rent check a nice, long 2-page letter detailing my lack of patience in getting these issues resolved to. I dropped it into the front office's mail slot earlier this evening.

*sigh* I'm pissed... more so about the lack of prompt repairs than about the rent increase. (grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....)

No comments: