Friday, November 02, 2007

G. K. Chesterton & Christmas...

What's Christmas without Christ?

What's Christmas without a book by Chesterton?

What's Christmas without a Christmas tree?

What's Christmas without Christmas tree ornaments?

What's more perfect than ordering your very own G. K. Chesterton Christmas Tree Ornament from the American Chesterton Society?


I just ordered one for myself, along with a copy of Chesterton's "The Everlasting Man" (I had bought a copy of the book a year ago, but ended up using it as a gift for a family member, so now I'll finally have my own copy to read and enjoy).


P.S. This is not a paid endorsement for the ACS. But it is a good idea to join. The subscription to Gilbert Magazine and the member discounts on GKC books makes it all worthwhile.

No comments: