Tuesday, December 31, 2013

As 2013 Ends and 2014 Begins...

Don't let phony headlines and indices fool you. Major cracks are forming in the infrastructure: economic, financial, political, institutional, societal, spiritual. As 2014 moves forward, the foundations will begin to crumble from it's own weight and instability.

I may have been relatively silent this past year here on this blog, but I have been aggregating important news items throughout the year. I haven't gone away. I've been running this blog since July 6, 2004. And my next post will be my 1000th. :-)

2014 begins in a few hours. It's a new chapter in our lives - as individuals and as a society.

It is a time to keep the faith. To be strong. To love. To lend a hand. To take a stand. To work hard. To be watchful. To stand guard and to protect. To fight. To never give up on hope.

No comments: