Monday, October 10, 2005

The arrival of my new "baby"...

She arrived 9/24/05 @ 4:15 PM.
She weights approx. 7 lbs.
She's 40 inches long.
She's my first-born.
She's sweet.
She's beautiful.
She's got a lovely and versatile voice.
It's going to be a challenge to tame her.
But I'm willing to take the time to get to know her.
It'll be slow-going at first.
But I think this will be the beginning of a lasting and wonderful relationship.
And, just like real babies, it's not the kid that's expensive.... it's the baby food, diapers, clothes, doctor's visits, schooling, (cables, strings, amp, instruction books & DVDs, lessons, etc.) that really start to add up real quick.

Confused?

She's a Canvas brand electric guitar with a Semi-Hollow Body (CSC70).
Maplewood body and neck with a gorgeous Brown Sunburst lacquer.
Rosewood fingerboard surface with BowTie MoP position markers.
Two black Alnico5 Humbucker pickups.

I haven't named her yet (that is a requirement, yah know).
Gotta think about it, still.

But, she's mine... and ...(*sniff*)... I'm so proud!!!

No comments: