Sunday, June 15, 2008

Just a little "thank you"...

This certainly isn't a heavy-traffic blog, but I continue with it as a way to make my little voice heard (a "voice in the wilderness," so to speak). It was four years ago this coming July 6 that I started this fledgling little blog. It is what it is. Yet, I still get amazed when I receive the occasional comment, or when I check my SiteMeter stats from time to time.

For example, I've had someone comment to a 1-year old post about an Al Stewart concert that I attended. Or to a year-old post about my remembrances of vacations gone by in Ocean City, Maryland. I've gotten a comment 2-years after I'd made some reference to a remote little band that used to play in the Philly area during the 80s, and the commenter was surprised that anyone would even know who the band was, let alone post about them.

Here are just some of the locations from around the globe where some of you have recently "clicked in" from:

Maunaloa, Hawaii
Manila, Philippines
Cebu, Philippines
Melbourne, Australia
Dzelentsy, Ukraine
Tel Aviv, Israel
Jakarta, Indonesia
Kochi, India
Louth, Ireland
London, England
Derbyshire, UK
Batman, Turkey
Bangkok, Thailand
Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada
Glen Falls, NY
Forth Worth, TX
Clearwater, FL
Phoenix, AZ
Walla Walla, WA
Sturgis, SD
Fresno, CA
Bronson, MI
Davis, WV
Atlanta, GA
St. Louis, MO
Thiensville, WI
Manchester Township, NJ
Warren, MI
Woodbridge, VA
Manchester, NH
East Providence, RI
Jamaica, NY
Springdale, PA
Miami, FL
Windsor, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Houston, TX
and Jasper, AL

Some of you may have accidently stumbled upon this place, then quickly left. Others have clicked through via Google or Yahoo search links on a specific topic. Still others have stuck around and browsed through my pages. Some have even returned from time to time.

The internet is an amazing place.

So, THANK YOU to all of you who happen to stop by my little corner of the world wide web.

And a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all you Dads and Granddads out there!

1 comment:

West Coast Catholic said...

Trubador,
thanks for your dedication. I do enjoy visiting so keep the 'common sense' coming....

God Bless.

WestCoastCatholic +<><