Sunday, March 25, 2007

A few slight changes to the blog...

As you can tell, there have been a few upgrades and changes to the blog. I've fully upgraded to the beta version of blogger (which is now no longer beta). I've made links easier to notice by coloring them red. My favorite blog links have been updated over on the left, and I've finally been able to re-attach my webring links to St. Blog's Parish and the Guild of Common Sense, as well as the Site Meter (all of which I had lost when I upgraded).

In addition, there are labels connected with the posts so that you (and I) can do keyword searches for posts on related subjects. I still need to go through some of the older posts to attach necessary labels. Most of the 2004 post were specifically related to the 2004 presidential campaign, so I don't see much point in labeling all of those posts. I'll need to scour through all of them just in case there may be a post here or there that may be worthwhile to label.

I'm hoping to do some more postings soon. In the meantime, enjoy the new layout. Feel free to visit some of my favorites over on the left column.

No comments: