Thursday, March 15, 2007

You want brackets??? I'll give you brackets!!!

I'm already having second thoughts about my brackets... but I don't care. It's March Madness time! To quote a famous Andy Williams Christmas song,

"It's the most.... wonderful tiiiiiime.... of the yearrrrrrrr."


I'm thinkin' that the final will be North Carolina vs either Pitt or Kansas (although my heart always belongs to Villanova... even though their tuition nowadays is outrageously, insanely, overly expensive).

The "upsets" to look out for this year:

#3 Texas A&M and #4 Virginia in the South Region...

The winner of the #6 Vanderbilt/#11 George Washington match-up in the East Region...

#5 Butler, #6 Notre Dame and #10 Georgia Tech in the Midwest Region...

#5 Virginia Tech, #3 Pitt and (of course) #9 Villanova in the West Region.


P.S. I'm already down one loss (I'm not a fan of Bobby Knight, but I thought he'd get his team to at least win the opening game against BC, given that BC was without a key starter... c'est la vie).

2 comments:

DimBulb said...

Dude,

If you were the Arbiter of Common Sense you wouldn't be living in southern Cal.

Anonymous said...

Oops! I forgot this: I saw your comment about your Bible study group on the THE CAFETERIA IS CLOSED. On my primary blog I have some excellent scripture resources (scroll down the link field on the right side of page). I also post on the Bible from time to time.
http://thedivinelamp.stblogs.com/