Wednesday, August 08, 2007

ENVOY Magazine has returned!

Yesterday I came home from work to check my mailbox, and what to my wondering eyes hath appeared... but a brand-new issue of ENVOY Magazine! Patrick Madrid's periodical on Catholic apologetics was a witty yet informative fledgling mag that went dormant for a long period of time. But now it's back, and better than ever. You can either order a 1-year subscription to the mag, or you can order it via the electronic edition for less than half the cost.

And while you're at it, you should also join the ACS and get a year's subscription to Gilbert Magazine (to get your regular fill of all things Chesterton).

1 comment:

Patrick Madrid said...

Hi, Trubador. How did I miss this post? Sorry it has taken me so long to say "thanks" for the plug and the link to the Envoy site. I do appreciate it.

Happy Advent,

Patrick Madrid
http://www.patrickmadrid.com