Monday, December 22, 2008

Bill Bennett has a blog...

I had no idea!  Since October, Bill Bennett has maintained a blog.  His radio program airs too early here on the west coast (3-6 AM) for me to hear any of it.  I wish I could.  I'd list Rush Limbaugh, Bill Bennett, Laura Ingraham, and the up-coming Fred Thompson radio programs as the must-listen conservative radio broadcasts.

Other programs such as Hugh Hewitt, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Michael Medved, Mike Gallagher, Bill O'Reilly, Dennis Prager, Mark Levin, Lars Larson, Larry Elder, etc... you have to take with a grain of salt.  Beck is okay, but he overuses his schtick at times.  Hewitt is a political wonk and has a tendency to be party over principles kind of guy, but he can be very insightful.  Mike Savage is an embarrassing joke.

With Rush, Laura, Fred and Bill Bennett you really can't go wrong.

No comments: