Friday, June 09, 2006

A series of new posts coming very soon...

I'm almost done with a finished first draft of the talk I'll be giving on June 24th in front of a small group of fellow Catholic bible studiers at my local parish. As I stated in a previous post, it will encompass some personal reflections regarding my experiences visiting family and friends back east. It will then dovetail into detailed information about my 2-day pilgrimage at EWTN and the Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament in Alabama - interlacing it with excerpts from scripture, sermons from St. Francis de Sales, and several other resources, including excerpts from a talk given by one of the Franciscan brothers at the shrine.

Soon, I will begin to post the text of the talk in sectioned parts as a work in progress. I'll try to supply links when necessary. It'll be somewhat difficult to translate parts of the latter half of the talk since I will be displaying photos from a large picture book showing details of the Shrine. So, I'll have to briefly describe each photo in this blog if I can't find suitable web linkable photographs.

Key word... patience.

No comments: