Wednesday, April 30, 2008

An Inconvenient Penguin...

Tonight I am going to the premiere of my friend & colleague's, Todd Lampe, new short film "An Inconvenient Penguin" in West Hollywood.


Todd creates these hilarious short flicks, and this is his biggest project yet. In this one he spoofs two sets of films at once - the plethora of penguin movies like "March of the Penguins" with Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth". I've seen a rough cut already and was laughing my a** off. Two showings tonight @ Lammle's on Sunset Blvd.

You can catch the trailer here. The official website is here. And you can check out Todd's previous short flicks at his Precipice Productions website. He's planning on submitting it to many of the film festivals throughout the country.

Good luck, Todd!!!

1 comment:

West Coast Catholic said...

Cool....let us know where else this is showing..

Hopefully I'll be seeing "Expelled" tonight.

...oh

Just saw Ironman with my son. You got to see it.

WestCoastCatholic +<><