Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm actually gonna quote Hillary Clinton...

Shocking, isn't it???

But, I have to say that she is 100% dead-on target with this summation of her primary opponent (given yesterday in Rhode Island at a rally of several thousand):

“Now I could stand up here and say, ‘Let’s just get everybody together. Let’s get unified. The sky will open. The lights will come down. Celestial choirs will be singing and everyone will know we should do the right thing and the world will be perfect.’

“Maybe I’ve just lived a little long, but I have no illusions about how hard this is going to be. You are not going to wave a magic wand and have the special interests disappear,” she said.

She's going to need wins in Texas, Ohio and Pennsylvania in order to stave off the Obamessiah. It'll be interesting to see if she can pull it off.

No comments: