Sunday, July 06, 2008

4 Years & 460 Posts Later...

In what started out four years ago on this date as my lone voice in the webby wilderness, mainly (at that time) linking news & commentary posts and voicing my views & opinions on the then upcoming 2004 presidential election. There was a bit of a post-election drop-off after that.

Since early 2006, though, this place has become a hodge-podge of things, commenting on varied topics, and posting links to interesting bits of information. I try to post at least once a week on average (sometimes up to four times a week), and I hope to post a bit more often in the future.

As I've said before, it is what it is.

Thanks again to all who come by to visit!

Enjoy another of my recent "art" pics (below):

BARK'S BITE


More to come once Blogger stops being so quirky with it's downloading connections.

No comments: