Monday, July 26, 2004

EC:WC FCA - Under The Tuscan Sun

By proxy, this brief review is by Vic the "East Coast" critic:

Not a bad movie, but there was very little character developement. It was made to attract women viewers, I know, but I thought it could of been a better movie. ECC-Vic gives this flick 2-&-1/2 wine bottles out of 5.

I (the "West Coast" critic) rented this movie a few months ago. It's a "chick flick," but it seemed to try too hard to be that genre. I thought Diane Lane's character was a little too over-the-top ditsy, and the plot was a bit far-fetched. This movie was based on the book of the same name. I have not read the book, though I do know that it was a big seller. Word of warning to those who've read and loved the book --- the ending's completely different. WCC-Trub also gives this flick 2-&-1/2 wine bottles out of 5.

No comments: