Saturday, July 10, 2004

The EC:WC FCA

What the frell is the EC:WC FCA, you say???

It's the East Coast:West Coast Film Critics Association. My older(emphasis mine) brother, Ray, and I will have these occasional long distance phone chats, yammerin' about everything under the sun... from family, work, music, to the latest flick we've watched on DVD or in the theaters. Ray remains on the East Coast while I've been out here in southern California for the last 10 years, and we've jokingly called ourselves the East Coast/West Coast Film Critics.

I figured this would be an appropriate place to post our musing about such films, from time to time. Nothing too serious in our reviews... kind of a layman's take on what works and what doesn't work on the screen. I'll make a posting, and he will attach a comment to the post.

So, whenever you see a post heading that beings with "EC:WC FCA..." then you know that a film review is in order. I, Mike, (aka, Trubador/Trub) am your trusted West Coast Critic, and Ray (aka, Victor/Vic) is your trusted East Coast Critic.

As always, your comments are welcome. Please remember, though, that I am the Arbiter of Common Sense, so all reviews are final. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.

Today's quote: "Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life." - Red Auerbach

And you thought he only coached basketball?

No comments: